Areas We Cover
Paving Chester | Paving Chester | Paving Chester | Paving Chester | Paving Chester | Paving Chester | Paving Chester | Paving Chester
For all our other landscaping services
“ I’m so grateful to Greenscape Garden Creations for the fantastic job they have done for us. From start to finish they've been very professional and easy to work with and we couldn't be any happier with our new garden patio. Many thanks!! “
Choosing a new patio area at your home can transform and upgrade your garden dramatically. Paving gives a very clean, modern and long lasting finish to your patio area and can make a garden space at your home look stunning. At Greenscape Garden Creations we take great pride in our Chester paving services and we thrive on transforming your new patio area into something special. We work closely with customers from start to finish to ensure every decision is the right decision and that the paving result is exactly how you desire in every detail.
Paving now comes in thousands of different brands, styles, colours and patterns. The most popular being natural stone variations in indian sandstone, limestone or slate. Other’s include manufactured concrete paving which come in any style or colour under the sun. We have also taken the time in our years of service to seek out the most reputable and competitive suppliers of quality paving products, this is very important to both us and our future clients. Our Chester paving team will help decide the best materials and options that would best suit your new patio area and best match its surroundings. We can supply sample paving materials wherever possible to help our customers visualise the final choice.
How is our paving laid?
1. The area is firstly excavated to the full required depth.
2. 50mm - 75mm of grade 1 sub-base is laid and heavily compacted with a vibrating plate.
3. The entire area is then marked out with the correct levels and markings.
4. 50mm - 100mm of mortar is used to lay our paving.
5. We lay the paving leaving 10mm joints between each pavor.
6. We then hand grout the entire area using a wet mortar mix consisting of building sand, washed sand and cement.
7. Drainage channels are fitted when surface water has nowhere safe and natural to run.
Chester paving and patio’s